Rating Legis, S.L.P., is the owner of this website (www.ratinglegis.eu).
Access to this website and the information contains therein implies acceptance of the conditions laid down in this disclaimer. So please read it carefully if you want to access and use information and services that we offer on this site.
Validity of the information
The information contained in these pages is accurate at the date of the last update.
The contents of this web site, especially any information and advertising, as the case may be, do not constitute a binding offer unless specifically indicated otherwise. Rating Legis, S.L.P., reserves the right to alter or delete part or all of the current contents of this site when it sees fit and to prevent or restrict access temporarily or permanently.
Privacy and data protection
We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and your privacy. Therefore, we process your data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council for the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data, in the interests of free data movement and repealing Directive 95/46/EG (GDPR), of 27.04.2016; and the Spanish Data Protection Act (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal).
1. Responsible party
The responsible party in terms of data protection regulations in accordance with Article 4 No. 7 GDPR for the website http://ratinglegis.eu is Rating Legis, S.L.P., Provença 253, Entl. 1A, E-08008 Barcelona.
If you have any questions about the processing of your data by Rating Legis, S.L.P.,, you are welcome to contact us as follows:
- by letter to: Rating Legis, S.L.P., Provença 253, Entl. 1A, E-08008 Barcelona
- by telephone: +34 932 508 227
- by email to: email@example.com
2. Processing of personal data of visitors to our website
Our website is really a WordPress blog, whose technical description – notably including the use of so-called cookies, see section 2.2. below – is, therefore, fully applicable.
Rating Legis, S.L.P., does not as such collect or process any personal data of users of ist website.
2.1. No processing of access data
When you visit our website, we do not save any access data
To ensure that your visit to our website is enjoyable and to enable the use of specific functions, WordPress uses so-called cookies. These are small text files, which are saved on your device. They enable WordPress to identify your browser the next time you visit our website.
For a description of cookies that WordPress uses may we refer you to this provider’s own description.
You may configure your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies, so that you can then decide on accepting them individually, for specific cases only, or to reject them completely. However, should you choose to deactivate cookies, please note that this may lead to reducing the functionality of our website.
2.3 Legal basis
Pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 lit. f) GDPR, the legal basis for the setting of cookies is the legitimate interest of Rating Legis, S.L.P., to use the WordPress software (online service offers).
3. Job applications
We are always looking for good applicants, who may send their application to the e-mail address stated on our website.
3.1 Data processing
If you send us an application, Rating Legis, S.L.P., will process the following personal data included in such application, as the case may be:
- Surname, first name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Possible starting date and period of availability
- Upload of documents (e.g., C.V., photograph, certificates etc.)
- Personal remarks
3.2 Purpose of processing
Rating Legis, S.L.P., will process your data in connection with
- your application / checking your suitability for a published post (employment/training relationship),
- getting in touch with you
- record keeping.
Should we employ you, you will be informed about the processing of your personal data within the scope of this relationship.
3.3 Legal basis
Rating Legis, S.L.P., processes your personal data as a pre-contractual measure pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 lit. b) GDPR. Many candidates send specific categories of personal data (e.g, religion, health data, photographs, etc). According to applicable law [Article 9 Section 2 lit. a) GDPR] we request your express consent for any processing of this data.
Rating Legis, S.L.P., states that it will only process any photographs provided by you for purposes of recognition and allocation of the application documents.
3.4 Retention period
Rating Legis, S.L.P., keeps any data required for processing your application for a period of six (6) months after the end of the application process.
3.5 Withdrawal of your consent
You may withdraw at any time your consent for the retention of your application or for the processing of specific categories of your personal data by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Data security
The security of your personal data matters a lot to us.
Rating Legis, S.L.P., takes the appropriate technical and organisational measures within the meaning of Article 32 GDPR considering the latest technology, cost and the nature, extent, circumstances and purposes of processing, as well as the probability of occurrence and seriousness of the risks to the rights and freedoms of natural persons,.
The following measures protect your data against loss, destruction, unauthorised access, modification and unauthorised distribution:
- ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability and dependability of the systems and services used for the processing of the data;
- ensuring the fast recovery of personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident; and
- processes for regular monitoring, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring processing security.
Rating Legis, S.L.P., does not accept liability for the publication of information as a result of breakdowns in data transmission and/or unauthorised access by third parties (e.g. hacker attacks) which it has not caused or which are not attributable to it.
5. Third-party websites
Our website contains links to other websites, whose content is beyond the control of Rating Legis, S.L.P..
Rating Legis, S.L.P., assumes no liability for such content. Only the operator of such linked website is responsible for its content and the correctness of the information provided there.
6. What are your rights?
The GDPR gives you the following rights, which you can assert against Rating Legis, S.L.P., at any time:
- Right to information (Article 15 GDPR): You have the right to require Rating Legis, S.L.P., to provide you with confirmation on whether your personal data is being processed. Moreover, you have the right to further information about the purpose of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, length of retention, the existence of a right to deletion or correction of your personal data, to the restriction of its processing and the right of rejection, the existence of a right to complain and a right to all available information about the origin of your data.
- Right to correction (Article 16 GDPR): You have the right to require Rating Legis, S.L.P., to correct your personal data without delay. This right covers the correction of incorrect data and the completion of any incomplete personal data.
- Right to deletion (Article 17 GDPR): You have the right to require Rating Legis, S.L.P., to delete your personal data without delay if the legal basis described in Article 17 Sections 1 lit. a) to f) GDPR (e.g. the purpose for the processing of the data) no longer exists and the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary.
- Right to restriction of the processing (Article 18 GDPR): Under the cases described in Article 18 GDPR (e.g., incorrectness of the processed personal data, illegal processing of the data etc.) you also have the right to request that Rating Legis, S.L.P., restrict processing.
- Right to transferability (Article 20 GDPR): You have the right to receive the relevant personal data which you have made available to Rating Legis, S.L.P., in a structured, standard format and to require Rating Legis, S.L.P., to transmit this data to a different responsible party (e.g. another law firm).
- Right of rejection (Article 21 GDPR): You have the right at any time to reject the processing of your personal data which is processed in connection with this website.
- Withdrawal of declarations of consent (Article 7 GDPR): You may at any time to withdraw any consent given to Rating Legis, S.L.P.,. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of any prior data processing based on such consent.
- Right to complain: In addition, you may at any time register a complaint with the Spanish data protection authority: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos; Jorge Juan 6; E-28001 Madrid; Tel.: +34 912 663 517.
You can assert your rights in relation to Rating Legis, S.L.P., as follows:
- by letter to: Rating Legis, S.L.P., Provença 253, Entl 1A, E-08008 Barcelona
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
© Rating Legis